Wednesday, May 10, 2006

CREEPY!!!!!!!!!

The Creepiest thing ever happened last night... okay so maybe not the creepiest ever but pretty darn close!

I was up around 1:30am feeding Jacob. I was sitting at one end of the couch and at the other end was the Banjo propped up against the wall. I had nodded off but woke up when I heard the banjo. At first I was thinking to myself 'girl you're dreaming' but then I heard it again. I was looking right at it and I could hear it faintly. It was like someone was playing it sofly. Then it got louder!!!!!! Then it stopped. But a few seconds later it happened again!!!! By this time I was WIDE awake with my eyes bugging out!!! I was calling for Matthew but he was out cold. I couldn't move! Finally I jumped up and ran to the bed (baby and all). I woke him up and told him what happened. He kept asking me the details over and over. I know what I heard but I have no idea how it happened. We tried to think of reasons why the banjo might play on its on.... like maybe a big roach (we live in the basement) fell off the ceiling and landed on it. Or maybe the moisture in the air made the strings pop. Who knows but it was definitely freaky! I made Matthew stay awake till I got both babies fed and asleep. CREEPY!

4 comments:

native-nc said...

The basement does strange things!!!!! I feel your pain.

Maybe someone had music playing upstairs or was watching a movie...

native-nc said...

ps I at the house alone today and had just gotten out of the shower when I heard someone pass gas. I stopped & thought about you. And then the fact that I was alone.

A few minutes later my stomach rumbled. I guess I THOUGHT I heard someone poot but really it was my tummy saying ---feed me!

Renee said...

i would of been a little freaked out by the banjo too!

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»