Monday, May 08, 2006

9:30 AM

I've been up since around 7 something... this is BIG for me! The boys have been back and forth... I've fought off the idea of going back to sleep. I know if I did then they'd wake up as soon as I got comfy (it always happens that way). So I'm awake wasting time on the computer. I could be using this time wisely by putting up the folded clothes but nah... they'll be there later ;) Instead I chose to sit infront of the computer jumping from blog to blog, xanga to xanga and myspace to myspace just waiting for someone to update - pitiful i know.

So if you haven't already read it on my xanga... Matthew may be going out of town for four weeks to work. He'll only be home on the weekends. We should know something today or tomorrow about when he leaves. The decision was left up to him (us - they're not forcing him to go). We talked about it all weekend and weighted out the pro's and con's. It's going to be hard but I think I can handle it. I feel like I have something to prove to myself.

Eveything is moving right along with our house. We're supposed to close next friday! We haven't gone to look at any houses yet. We've found some online but we've been waiting to make sure ours was going to sale. Who knows when we'll have a chance with matthew being gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you - mom said she would take the kids off your hands - you just need to live closer to Chicago!!! She so wants to be a grandma!!! Hugs to all the Brock-o-li's !!!