Friday, May 05, 2006

Six Flags

Jessica is on a school fieldtrip to Six Flags over Georgia today. Pray that the weather is nice for them... all the storms we had last night are supposed to be moving into Atlanta today :( Also pray for safety... they rode in cars instead of taking the bus. I'm a little nervous b/c this is probably the first time she's gone off somewhere like this without me. I just hope whoever is incharge watches over my baby closely. The whole trip seems a little unorganized to me. They sent home 2 letters about it. The first one was sent a few weeks back... it had the cost of the ticket and lunch on it. The second one was sent home this week and it asked for more $$$!!!!! It also said what time they were leaving the school, when they planned on stopping at the rest stop and what time they'd eat lunch. It didn't say anything about what time to be at the school or what time they'd be coming back! Nor did it have any phone numbers incase of an emergency!!! I sure hope they have my number incase they need me!

No comments: