Monday, May 08, 2006

The Cookie Monster

Do you remember the Cookie Monster from Sesame Street? Well we have our very own Cookie Monster here at the Brock house! Yep, its none other than Grandmaw! She's a hoot! Saturday her and mr. b went to the store... they came home with two packs of chocolate chip cookies. By Saturday night one pack was completely gone. I'll confess I took 9 (yes i counted) with us on our picnic lunch but thats all. Grandmaw ate the rest. I went upstairs to get my lunch earlier and noticed the other pack had been opened. There is only a tray and half left.... she's the only one eating them!!!!! What makes this even more funnier is she's a secret eater... she waits till she thinks no one is around then she tip toes to the kitchen and eats... but she does this all day long!!!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

This post makes me laugh causemy grandma is the same way you never see her eat but she sneaks in the kitchen late at night and eats everything!!

dana said...

I know I am not supposed to eat sugar or anything of the sort, so that is how I have to get my fix too... sneak it!! lol