Friday, January 02, 2009

Nothing

I don't have anything really excited going on. We had a very boring New Years Eve... I was in bed by 10:30pm. We sat around New Years day and at some point Matthew took down our tree. I was a lazy bum! I did prep the walls in the boys room. I'm hoping to start painting tomorrow.

The girls go back to school on Monday and I'm looking forward to getting back on schedule. I definitely miss going to the gym. It helps the day go by faster and really makes me feel better about myself.

I start school on Thursday. I'm getting nervous. I know it will be a challenge for me and I know I'm ready to take it on. But I'm getting nervous. My husband supports me and I know I'll be okay. I just have to keep telling myself that. HA!

Well I'd better get off this computer. Having a laptop makes me extra lazy. Oh yeah.... I have one too now. Its my MIL old one. It had to stay plugged in and its a little outdated but it gets me online :) I just have to make myself shut it every so often.

shutting it now

No comments: