Monday, January 05, 2009

my kidos

They amaze me with some of the things they say all on their own. They're really growing up on me.

Darcy for the last week has been making us pray her God to bring her a husband and baby dog. At first it was a baby but then it changed to a baby dog. We have to pray for these things at meals and bedtime. Its very cute. The other night she said in a very sweet sad voice... "mommy, what if God doesn't bring me a husband and a baby?" I almost teared up!! I told her he would! This was after I told her that her daddy or Jacob couldn't be her husband. ((she favors Jacob and together they're T R O U B L E ))

The boys are very active and they all play well with each other. Well for the most part. We do occassionally have some wrestling going on but for the most part they're all good.

Jessica and I spent the day together yesterday spending our gift cards. She's growing up and I can't slow it down!!! She's love sick too and it makes me wanna puke!

I went back to the gym today after missing a few days here and there in December. I'm hoping that now that we're done with the holidays I can be more consistent with working out. I only miss when the kids are home. School starts Thursday for me... incase you've forgotten LOL I know I keep telling you guys but I'm getting anxious. In fact, last night I tossed and turned all night b/c I was thinking/worrying about school.

Well I'd better do something productive while the kids are napping.

No comments: