Monday, January 12, 2009

My Plan

I've been asked how long it would take me to finish school. And honestly I didn't say much about it b/c I don't know and I don't want to say something and then it not happen that way. But its good to have a plan and now I have one. One that I think I can accomplish and if I can't then its okay... I can rearrange it!

I'm hoping to get a job at the school next year. My boys will be in K3 and Darcy will move into the K4 class. I'm hoping to be a teachers aid. They work 2 or 3 days a week depending on the need. My plan is to send my kids full time and the days that I'm off then I'll go to school full time. So I sat down and wrote out a plan/schedule. If all goes well then I should finish all my basics by the Fall of 2010 then I'll have nothing but the nursing part to finish. It will be challenging but I think I'm up for it... and if I find myself overwhelmed then I'll just rearrange things.... no biggie!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Sounds like a good plan. I can't believe the boys and Chlo will be 3 in just a few weeks!!!