Friday, January 23, 2009

Update on School

School is going very well. I have a test coming up in psychology. I'm a little nervous but once I take this first test I'll know what to expect for the rest of them. He was explaining to us last night that if we make a 90 or above on the next 3 test then we can exempt our exam... sounds good to me!! And he also says he give about 15 bonus points on each test too. Last night we broke off into our assigned groups and reviewed what we read then each group had to teach the section we were assigned to the whole class. We were group 3. Our group spent the whole 15 minutes discussing that we never actually prepared what we would tell the class. And I think we were a little unsure of what we were supposed to do. They wanted ME to do the speaking for our group... I gracefully bowed out and passed it to Wayne (he's 37). But after we heard all the groups share I told our group that NEXT time we all had to contribute!!! And I thanked Wayne over and over again for speaking. Class participation is a big part of our grade so we all need to participate.

sorry... I'm sure you all wanted to read about that.

I've made a few friends and I have their respect. I've been able to share my testimony to a few people and give them some motherly advice. They've all been really nice to me and its almost like their drawn to me. They all wanna know my story. I'm not trying to sound like I'm all that or anything but I'm just thankful for this opportunity to be an example and a friend to these kids.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Good for you girl. I'm proud. God is leading you to people you would have never met had you not listen to him and his call to go to school!