Wednesday, January 02, 2008

So far so good

The last few days have been relaxing. We've really enjoyed seeing our kids play with their new things. The girls LOVE the trampoline and the boys are warming up to it. They mainly lay there and let the girls bounce them. The temperature has dropped drastically here. Last week at this time they were playing outside in short sleeves... today they are layered up with warm stuff. Its windy too.

I went shopping with Heather this past Sunday. I managed to spend all my christmas money but I have no regrets. I've went shopping with Jessica yesterday and today.... she spent all of her Christmas money too... and with no regrets! She's all ready for the 2nd semister. The kid is growing like a weed! She's outgrown the jeans we bought at the beginning of the year!!!!!!! They all are too short! She got some really cute stuff with her money. She even bought some perfume from Abercrombie. I don't even where perfume! LOL

Our friend Christy came over (and melody too) on Monday. Christy cut and colored mine and Jessica's hair. Yes, I said Jessica too. She got hers highlighted but she can't really see the highlights. Her hair is a lot like mine when I was her age. My hair would lighten up during the summer and during the winter the top half would be darker.... it looked like I need to do my roots but the funny thing is I'd didn't color my hair. Well Jessica has the same problem but the highlights actually lightened up the top so it looks even now. And a little lighter. Christy is coming back this weekend to do some more to Jessica's hair.... she wanted more of a dramatic change. Mine... its pretty dramatic. She put three different colors on it. I'll show you some pictures when I figure how to upload from my Kodak software thats on my computer. Any help would be appreciated ;) wink wink.

Matthew's mom bought us Scrabble so we've been playing it everynight after we put the little ones together. Our scores are getting better. The first night we played I beat Jessica and Matthew by almost 100 points! Last night matthew beat me by 20 points. Its fun.

Well I'd better go... I'm supposed to be at work in a little bit.

New Years resolutions...
Matthew and I are going to actually do the devotional together that we got last year! LOL
Diet (it wouldn't be right if it wasn't on my list)
Ease up on Jessica
Do my work out video before I take Jessica to school.
Spend more time outside with my kids instead of keeping them inside b/c I'm too lazy to go outside :)
Take a vacation with my family

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your hair!!

Anonymous said...

yeah me too!!!

Anonymous said...

I have a Kodak Easyshare camera & that software is, well...Easy. I take it your isn't?