Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Shocking

I hate to hear about any young person's death but this really bothered me. I rarely see actors/actresses as real people but these days its hard not to b/c you seem them in the news more than you see them in the movies. I loved Heath Ledger... very talented and what a handsome guy! One of my all time favorite movies is 10 Things I hate about you. I hope they find out what happened in his last few hours. I really hope its not as bad as everyone wants to make it out to be. I wish people could keep all spectulations to themselves until we know for sure.... its like they just can't wait to bash someone instead of taking a moment to honor them or give their families a moment to grieve them.

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

I totally agree. The speculation stuff really goes too far. It taints the memory of the person, because some people only hear the 'what if's' & never know the true story. So then they base their opinion on falsehoods. I was talking to someone today about how most people don't see celebs as real people. I pray for them all the time. God greated them just as He created me. When I think that way it makes them more real, ya know?