Friday, January 25, 2008

Content

This has been a somewhat normal week. No overtime. Yippie!

I was able to go to Jessica's basketball game on Monday and I'm going to another one tonight. There's only one more left after today's game. She's been working on her science project. I hate those things but luckily my MIL is able to help her out.

Darcy is officially potty trained. I'm so proud of her. We've had ZERO - NONE accidents. I'm probably about to jinx myself but she's done sooooo well. She's wore panties the whole time... even overnight! She is very quick to inform you she is NOT a baby but a big girl! I'm so proud of her. Now if I can only figure out how to keep clothes on her besides just her panties!! That kid stays in her panties all day every day. And when you put her clothes on its only moments later that she's undressing herself!

The boys are free to roam these days. We keep the doors shut to rooms they can't go in but for the most part they go up and down the stairs or where ever else. They love playing in Darcy's room.... until she shuts the door and refuses to let them out! LOL

I got a phone call from my attorney boss yesterday. He said he was told by one of our clients that we would be getting somewhere between 20 to 30 closings next month. THATS BIG!!!!! Esp since I get paid per closing!!!! Its all b/c of the drop in interest rates... now's a good time to refinance!!! We're looking into it ourselves!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you heard anything about big family news?

Jamie said...

So how much of a drop in the rate are we talking??