Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jessica's Poem

She had to write a poem tonight for school about family. Here's what she wrote...

Family is supposed to be there
Family is not supposed to walk out
Family is supposed to care
Family is not supposed to go a different route

My family is kinda like that
except my dad,
he's like an old door mat
stinky and bad

lets talk about my mom
the little ones keep her on her toes
her life is never calm
but thats just how it goes

now movin' on to Matt
he's the coolest step dad around
he's where the fun is at
he rocks out on his instruments with a cool sound

I guess that brings us to the little ones
Darcy, Jacob and Jeremiah are their names
they're the best I love them tons
they bring me good luck at my games

4 comments:

Eric said...

This is cute!!!

Vickie said...

That is so sweet!
What a PROUD Mom you must be! You have some good reasons to be.

Her Dad needs to read that.

Staci said...

So sweet.... Love the door mat part!

~Crystal~ said...

That's one talented girl.