Monday, January 14, 2008

Darcy Bug

Darcy is now on Day THREE of NO DIAPERS!! OR SIPPY CUPS! She's actually slept without a diaper on for two nights with no accidents!!!!!!! And she's informed me that she is not my baby... that she's Darcy!

The diaper thing was kinda a desperate thing. We were running low the other day and I didn't have a chance to go to Walmart with our work schedules. The sippy cup thing just came with it. She always takes a cup to bed with her but I knew this wouldn't be a good idea with no diaper. So we made her use a cup all day and then that night we told her she'd spill it b/c it didn't have a lid and that sippy cups were only for car rides now since she was a big girl! She's done great!!!!!!

I need to buy her some more panties!!!!!!! And a stool so she can easily climb onto the toilet and also so she can wash her hands by herself. She doesn't like me helping her wash her hands but she can't reach it unless I sit her on my knee.

3 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Sounds like extra $ in your wallet too me! :)

Anonymous said...

michael got a truck...there are pics of it on my blog!

Jamie said...

Go Darcy Go!!!