Thursday, January 31, 2008

10 Random Things About Me

1. I MUST use q-tips as soon as I get out of the shower. I also put baby powder under my boobs and in my butt crack to keep things from feeling sweaty! LOL

2. I clean the lint between my toes everynight before getting into bed. I clean the lint from my hubby's belly button too!

3. I cry easily.... commericials, songs, sad stories, movies whatever

4. I wear flip flops while sweaping the kitchen b/c I don't want stuff to stick to my feet.

5. I brush my teeth in the shower.

6. I really love to sing but I'm horrible!

7. I love to make lists.

8. Since I was little I always liked playing 'office' and till this day I still love to be busy with office work.

9. I wish that I could do different things with my hair. I've thought about going to cosmetology school just so I could learn different ways to style my hair.

10. I love to buy stuff... even its just going to the grocery store. Sometimes I just feel the need to spend money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1-TMI!!!!

Staci said...

I love buying stuff too.... bad habit! It doesn't even have to be for me, I just like buying! I could be a personal shopper as a job and LOVE IT!