Wednesday, January 09, 2008

House Survey

I saw this on Crystals blog and I'm trying to kill time while waiting for Matthew to get home.

1.) When you walk in your front door, which room do you enter?
living room


2.)Do you have a dishwasher?
yes but i sink still has dishes in it most of the time! LOL


3.) Is your living room carpeted or does it have hardwood floors?
carpet but we've been saving up to redo the entire downstairs with hardwood


4.) Do you keep your kitchen knives on the counter or in a drawer?
On the counter


5.) House, apartment, duplex or trailer?
House


6.) How many bedrooms is it?
5 (but we use one as my office)


7.) Gas stove or electric?
electric


8.) Do you have a yard?
A big one praise God!!! who needs to take my kids to the park when they got the coolest stuff in their yard!


9.) What size TV is in the living room?
25 inch


10.) Are your plates in the same cupboard as your cups?
No, they have their own cupboard


11.) Is there a coffee maker sitting on your kitchen counter?
yes my hubby drinks coffee all day long! my toaster is in the cabinet though :)


13.) What room is your computer in?
my office


14.) Are there pictures hanging in your living room?
yes


15.) Are there any themes found in your home?
um... not really my kitchen might be considered theme i guess... it has will rafuse chef pics on the walls and some decorative plates - yea i guess thats considered a theme LOL


16.) What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
tide powder with vanilla and baking soda... i'm trying it for the first time to see if it will help my smelly towels... I normally use gain expressions


17.) Do you use dryer sheets?
No, liquid fabric softener


18.) Do you have any curtains in your home?
only in two rooms... our bedroom and darcy's room. we just put up wooden blinds throughout the downstairs but I need to add some curtains to soften it up a bit


19.) What color is your fridge?
white


20.) Is your house clean?
not at all... we had a play date today and then as soon as they left I got 3 closings sent to me... now i'm waiting for matthew to get here so i can leave for work :) i should be cleaning huh


21.) What room is the most neglected?
my computer room or maybe our bedroom

22.) Are the dishes in your sink/dishwasher clean or dirty?
dirty


23.) How long have you lived in your home?
1 year and 5 months


24.) Where did you live before?
lets see... we moved out of our first home into my inlaws basement then to my parents house for a short time before moving here


25.) Do you have one of those fluffy toilet lid covers on your toilet?
Jessica has one in her bathroom but i hate it


26.) Do you have a scale anywhere in your house?
in my bathroom


27.) How many mirrors are in your house?
i think 6


28.) Look up. What do you see?
that the ceiling fan in my office needs to be replaced... its too small for the room and makes noises


29.) Do you have a garage?
we have a barn with a garage door LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I asked about the smelly towels...(they don't have smelly towels here)...everyone seemed to agree that the humitiy there increases mold production. So when we leave them in the wash for to long..the mold never really dries out of it! Here you can leave stuff in the wash for days(I don't though ;)) and it won't smell! I just threw away ALL my Alabama towels and bought all new ones!

Anonymous said...

I posted lots of new pictures of our trip to Vegas!

Eric said...

Check mine...I did this one too!!!

~Crystal~ said...

Glad you joined in on the fun! :)

Anonymous said...

I would but I can't sew!! I'll send them to you! :)

Anonymous said...

I posted some new pictures of my new and inproved living room!!