Tuesday, March 14, 2006

RELIEF

I'm going to see a physical therapist today at 3pm! I'm looking forward to this visit... hopefully he can do something to relief some of the pressure. I'll let you know how it goes later.

Darcy's still sick... she's so pitiful.

Matthew has taken over the homework routine with Jessica... it seems to be helping... everyone is much more relaxed.

I spoke to Dr. Adcock on the phone yesterday... he's agreed to strip my membrane on Thursday... this is done in order to speed up the labor process... which means.... I have a good chance of going into labor in the days following... pray it works! I had it done with Jessica and I went into labor that night!!!! They ended up stopping my contractions so I could get a good nights rest then starting me up again the next morning. It can be pretty painful... he actually goes in and tears the placenta away from the certvix wall... but I'm willing and more than ready!

No comments: