Sunday, March 19, 2006

BEST HUSBAND EVER

That would be mine... MATTHEW BROCK!

So my earlier post revealed that not only am I sick but so is he and our 16 month old. But have I heard him complain... heck no! INSTEAD... he's been going out of his way to take care of me and Darcy. Infact, today he spent several hours at our old house packing up stuff... but ya know what... he took Darcy with him so I could get some rest! I slept the entire time and it was great!!!!! Now he's taking stuff to our new storage building and Darcy is finally down for a nap. I'm not sure what her deal is lately but her naps (if she takes one) are getting pushed back later and later in the day.

Oh... we watched Elizabethtown last night. We weren't really impressed and I love Orlando and Kirsten but that movie was a very slow moving movie. I couldn't wait for it to be over with! We have 2 other movies to watch this week... Proof and um... Just like heaven. Whats the last movie you enjoyed?

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

Elizabethtown was slow...The last movie that I loved was "Pride & Predujice"