Monday, March 27, 2006

Doctor's appointment

Well my doctor's appointment is at 10:40 this morning. Normally I'd be really excited about going but today I'm not... I mean what is there left to do - nothing. My mom asked last night if he was going to take the babies today... i wanted to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO THEY ARE NOT TAKING THE BABIES!!!!!!!!!! She (and everyone else) called me this weekend to "check" on me... but more than checking on me it was more like "i hadn't heard from you... just making sure you weren't having babies"..... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise EVERYONE will know if i have them before next monday... If you don't hear from me then next monday at 5am I will be admitted and at 7am they will begin the c-section... by 7:30 I will have had them!!!!!

Yesterday I had matthew rearrange all the furniture downstairs... I like it a lot better this way...wonder why I hadn't already had it this way.... oh well! One day i'll post pictures so you can see our little apartment... not today though.

gotta run... gotta throw something on for the doctor visit!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm guessing you have a week left to blog and then you will be SO VERY BUSY it will be a while before we hear from you. Just make sure someone post pictures of the boys or post the address to the hospital pictures. If I don't talk to you before- I hope everything goes well for you all and I can't wait to see them.