Saturday, March 25, 2006

A day with my hubby

Today Matthew and I were able to spend the whole day together... kid free! We left around noon and went to Walmart to pick up a few things. We ate lunch at MOE'S... I love Moe's!!!! We took our time eating lunch... it was great to actually sit and chill. After Moe's we went to Academy Sports to get Matthew some new work boots. His old ones had fallen apart and the other boots he wore for going out ended up being worn as work boots. So we ended up with 2 pair of shoes for under $50!!!!!!! Yeah, I'm not sure how that happened but the work boots were close to $20 and the sketchers (they were brown low cut dress shoes) rang up for $14!!!! We left there and went to Barnes and Nobles where matthew was able to use one of his gift cards from his b'day. We sat and enjoyed some coffee before we left... well I had a chai latte (which is my new favorite drink). Then headed home. We both really enjoyed the time together... this is probably the last weekend we're going to have to spend together kid free for a long time.

last night we watched Just Like Heaven... GREAT MOVIE!!! Tonight we're gonna attempt to watch Proof once the kids are asleep.

I have a doctor's appointment on Monday at 10:40.

2 comments:

native-nc said...

Glad you had a few moments to yourself before the new arrivals!

Staci said...

Let me know how your doctors visit goes... hopefully you will hear what you want to hear!