Monday, March 06, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

This morning it rained in the basement again. I fell back asleep while Jessica was gettting ready for school. She woke me up to let me know it was raining in the basement. A good bit of my shower gifts were sitting in the floor... some got wet but not ruined. THANK GOD!!! I jumped up and grabbed towels to throw on the floor. I asked her to go upstairs and see if grandmaw was in the bathroom... she was but the shower was off. At this point it was dripping but not pouring... the carpet was soaked already though. Needless to say I was pretty annoyed. It's still leaking now... drip....... drip.......drip drip..........drip. But the strange thing is.... Grandmaw says she didn't take a shower this morning. She's been washing clothes all morning but where the water is coming from is not anywhere near where the washer sits. I'm not sure what's leaking but I sure hope Mr. B can fix it ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways... I'd better go so I can straighten up... I'm sure to have visitors in the basement tonight trying to fix a leak :)

No comments: