Thursday, March 16, 2006

A little disappointed

First was the ultrasound....

Jacob (on my left side) is breeched still!!!!!!! He weights... are you ready for this.... Jacob weights 6.9lbs!!!! He's 17.8 cm long! He's measuring 36 weeks and 2 days.

Jeremiah (on my right -duh) is head down but more towards my right side and back... not heading towards the light. He weights... can you guess???? let me just tell ya... SEVEN POUNDS AND FOURTEEN OUNCES!!!!!!! He's 18.5 cm long! He's measuring 38 weeks... I think they're both well done! I'm not having babies... I'm having toddlers!!!!!!

After the ultrasound I had my exam... i had the beta strep test done but dr. adcock wouldn't strip my membrane b/c the babies aren't in ready positions... I was really disappointed.... i cried :( He did tell me I was already at 1 cm. whooo hooo! so i technically can go into labor on my own but once i'm at the hospital I'll have a c-section done. And if they don't come on their own then i'm scheduled for one on April 3rd (yeah i know the other day he said the 4th instead but he changed it back). I'll have to be at the hospital at 5am and the c-section is actually done at 7am! That's 18 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so ready!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You POOR thing. Jeremiah is bigger than both my boys and Jacob is not far behind. I cannot believe he wouldn't enduce you...you must be getting soft because I'm thinking normally you would of had him by his throat when he told you NO. :) I agree that those babies are done and ready to get OUT!! They have 18 days to grow even more but they will be healthy boys which will def. be worth the wait. SO is he thinking that you could still have them vaginally? Are you going to try to nurse? I can't imagine your aches and pains right now....you have my compassion that is for sure!!!!

Anonymous said...

she almost did have him by the throat, she was throwing her snotty tissues at him and crying hard!!!!

Nicole said...

The doctor didn't seem to give me the impression I could have them vaginally... i think its pretty much going to be a c-section. And heck no! i'm not nursing twins! I haven't successfully nursed the other 2 and i doubt twins would be easier... i have HUGE BOOBS that smoother babies... heck they smoother my hubby ;)

Staci said...

I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you like you had hoped. God is in control. And its probably a good thing you are having a c-section, if those babies do grow in the next 17 days!! Man- I wonder how much my baby weighs right now. I am not scheduled for any other ultrasounds, so I have no clue when I will find out- Probably when the baby is born! My next appointment is on the 4th- You will already have your babies by then!! I will still have like 2 more weeks to go. If I don't go over. We will see. Time will tell.

Well I'm thinking about you. I was thinking I would get on here and you would not have a post... meaning that you were in the hospital!