Thursday, March 16, 2006

a little disappointed

First was the ultrasound....

Jacob (on my left side) is breeched still!!!!!!! He weights... are you ready for this.... Jacob weights 6.9lbs!!!! He's 17.8 cm long! He's measuring 36 weeks and 2 days.

Jeremiah (on my right -duh) is head down but more towards my right side and back... not heading towards the light. He weights... can you guess???? let me just tell ya... SEVEN POUNDS AND FOURTEEN OUNCES!!!!!!! He's 18.5 cm long! He's measuring 38 weeks... I think they're both well done!

I'm not having babies... I'm having toddlers!!!!!!

After the ultrasound I had my exam... i had the beta strep test done but dr. adcock wouldn't strip my membrane b/c the babies aren't in ready positions... I was really disappointed.... i cried :( He did tell me I was already at 1 cm. whooo hooo! so i technically can go into labor on my own but once i'm at the hospital I'll have a c-section done. And if they don't come on their own then i'm scheduled for one on April 3rd (yeah i know the other day he said the 4th instead but he changed it back). I'll have to be at the hospital at 5am and the c-section is actually done at 7am! That's 18 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so ready!

No comments: