Monday, March 27, 2006

Doctor's appointment

Nothing new to report... He was going to check me but asked if I wanted him to and I said Nah. He said he'd see my next Monday morning bright and early. Yippee! I'm going to my physical therapist at 2pm for my back.

After the doctor's visit I went by the store to get a few things for the hospital... snacks that is. Last time while we were there with Darcy we got hungry... so today i picked up a few things to munch on. I even got some things for when we come home... just some tv dinners to keep down here so while I'm here during the day I won't have to drag THREE kids upstairs for lunch. I got some cookies and stuff for Dr. Adcock... I wanted to make him a goodie bag but I wasn't able to get a bunch of stuff.

well i'd better go... gotta get my shoes on and we all know that can take a long time seeing is how I can't even see my feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'm glad all went well with the appointment. Seems like it was a waste of time though! At least you KNOW when you are having your babies. I on the other hand have NO clue... You only have a week- I could have 1, 2, 3, weeks- who knows. Well anyway-

I started packing my bag for the hospital, but didn't get far. I still need to get snacks for Chris.