Monday, March 27, 2006

Feeling Better

yeah much better... my back was really stiff and he had his work cut out for him today. But hopefully I'll be okay till Monday. I'm really tired right now... not sure why... maybe b/c i've been going all day. Its really pretty outside and I had thought about suggesting going to the park when matthew gets home... not sure if that will happen or not.

BTW... I'll be at Brookwood Women's Medical Center in Birmingham, AL. They have a online nursery but i'm not sure how soon they update their site... I know there's a place on their website where you can email the patient... stackie emailed me last time... i thought the lady was bringing me another bill for something else but it was a little note from stackie.

At the moment I've decided that I want Matthew to stay at home with the girls instead of at the hospital with me... not sure if I'll stick to that or not. I just thought it would be easier on Darcy to have her daddy at home. So for now he'll be there Monday - duh - but go home that night and then to work each day and after work each day he'll come by for a little while before going home. Right now he's working less than 10 minutes away. But the week after... He's going to take off the whole week to be with us.

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

It's crazy to think that this time next week the boys will be here!!!

native-nc said...

For a second I thought you had lost it (mathew at home with the kids), of course after reading the whole thing my not so bright brain kicked into gear.

We're so excited for you & can't wait to see your precious babies!

Hope you are getting what little rest is available. Love ya!