Wednesday, March 15, 2006

ANONYMOUS

DEAR ALL THE OF ANONYMOUS' THAT JUMPED TO MY MIL'S DEFENSE...

IF YOU READ THE POST LIKE I INTENDED FOR IT TO BE READ YOU WOULD HAVE REALIZE THAT IN THE POST I WAS NOT ACCUSING MY MIL OF TURNING THE HEAT ON 78 DEGREES... WHAT I DID SAY WAS "I tried calling upstairs to ask mrs. b to check the thermostat b/c i thought grandmaw had turned on the heat but no one answered." IF I THOUGHT SHE (BEING MY MIL) TURNED ON THE HEAT THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE SAID "I asked mrs. b if she knew the heat was set on 78" I WOULD HAVE SAID MRS. B DID YOU TURN THE HEAT ON 78 DEGREES OR WHY WOULD YOU TURN THE HEAT ON 78 DEGREES! HER RESPONSE WAS "she said she'd woke up in the middle of the night and it was cold so she just turned it on" THEN MY NEXT LINE SAID "I'm not sure if she's the one that actually put it on 78 or if that was grandmaw."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm probably the most neutral one in the family....but who are you and why do YOU feel the need to be so vicious! She does complain a lot, (she's pregnant) but do you really think that YOUR comments are going to change that...my feelings are that your just trying to make yourself feel good by defending someone who you feel can't defend themselves...which by the way MY MIL (who is one in the same) is very capable of doing!!! She can take care of herself, i believe, this is a FAMILY issue that needs to be worked out not one that should be broadcasted over the internet....which I think was pretty inmature in the first place!! I appreciate the fact that there are so many that are willing to defend my mother in law, but jeeze let's be nicer about it!!! Like I said YOUR comments aren't going to help this "whole" situation, they only make her more angry which really drags this thing on longer than it should. So please keep your opinions to yourself....or at least give us a name to put with you comment!!