Monday, February 27, 2006

Just another Monday

nothing too exciting happening here. darcy and I played all day (Heather was gone to visit Michael). She's a busy bee! I tried to get her to use the potty today but had no luck... i think it takes more from the parents than the kids... i have a hard time being consistant.

Heather and I went swimming at the YMCA after supper... love it! I even stuck my FEET in the hot tub for little bit. After the pool we came home and eat again! I guess swimming works up an appetite... not that I swam laps by any means. We watched the last half of Mean Girls and then watched Ice Princess. Its almost midnight now and I thought I should try and sleep. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 12:40. Its not my doctor... he's out of the office. Its just one of those go in and answer questions kinda appointments... I'm not sure when they'll start checking me again... but I made my doctor promise to give me a warning so I'll be prepared.

My baby shower is this weekend... i'm pretty excited. We went yesterday to finish putting stuff on my registry at Walmart (which took me forever to figure out how to do it!). It was fun to look at boy stuff. We're doing the whole cars and trucks theme for the nursery... which is more like a small part of a really big room... but thats okay! Normally about this time i'd be nesting (OMG I did this a lot with Darcy... Matthew would wake up the next morning after I had stayed up all night and I would say... go look in the nursery at what I did... most of the time I had put together something or rearranged all the clothes and stuff) But this time around i don't have a room so I sit and day dream about when we get our new house... what color I'm gonna paint... how I'll have their room set up and all that jazz. I have managed to clean out my tall lingerie dresser for the boys. I even have one small drawer full of onesies and little t-shirts. They'll be here soon!!! Matthew and I think it would be cool if they were born on St. Patrick's day. If not on that day then maybe the 21st of March... that's our 5 year dating anniversary. Whenever they come it won't be soon enough!

Well i'd better try and get some sleep.

2 comments:

dana said...

wow, it is so soon, i am excited for you. let us know what ya get at your shower. hang in there.

Anonymous said...

So sorry I can't be down there this time! Hope you have a great baby shower.