Saturday, February 25, 2006

Someone's feeling icky

and it aint me!!!! It's Jessica! And it couldn't have come at a more worse time. I say that b/c I had arranged for Blaine, Tara and Rocky's son, to spend the night with us tonight but he cannot be around anyone sick b/c he could carry it back to Rocky.

I picked up Blaine from UAB around 5pm but just returned from dropping him back off. I felt so bad for exposing him to a sick child but I didn't know she was sick. Jessica says her tummy hurts and she has a low grade fever 99.9. They just can't afford to take any chances with Rocky.... which is completely understandable.

I've given Jessica some Motrin for her fever and some Mylanta for her tummy... hopefully she'll be fine tomorrow morning.

Speaking of Blaine... this kid is the most well behaved kid ever!!!!!!! On the way home from getting him this afternoon he never made a peep.... and it was the same on the way back! He's so quiet... when I would speak to him he'd always address me as M'am. Now he's not shy... thats not what it is... he's just good. My mom and sister always say that Zac is just a boy and all boys act like Zac... nope... can't say that they do... Blaine and Zac are the same age but you'd never know it. Blaine was here long enough to eat pizza and play some computer games... when it was time to go he never argued. Darcy on the other hand did not want to see him leave... she went with me to drop him off... she cried when he got out of the car!!! Too cute!

Well I guess we'll be skipping church again tomorrow since Jessica's sick... which doesn't bother me too much b/c with all the yuck going around I really hate to leave Darcy in the nursery.

No comments: