Thursday, February 09, 2006

um

i'm here. i don't know how much I'll be able to type... the computer screen (or any light for that matter) hurts my eyes/head.

I took my urine in around 12:30pm... I had called around 11am b/c my vision was doing weird things... they said that it was my migrane... well duh. I just thought i should let them know incase it was something that meant something serious. Heather drove me to the doctor (I LOVE YOU HEATHER BROCK) and mrs. b watched Darcy. My blood pressure was normal at the dr's office but my urine still showed signs of protein. I won't know about the urine i collected until tomorrow. While at the dr's office I felt like I was going to pass out. The nurse had my lying on my back and was listening to the heartbeats when all the sudden I started feeling dizzy then around my mouth went numb and next my ears started ringing. I told her I was about to pass out and she said.. that's fine, you're laying down. I really wasn't happy about her remark. If you've never passed out then I will tell you its a really scary feeling. And most of the times i've passed out i've peed on myself and thrown up. I sat up right away and she left the room. It was just me and Heather. My ears continued to ring for what seemed like forever. Then they made a new sound. It sounded like speakers buzzing. Finally the dr came in... not my dr but another one. I told him what had happened and he said it was normal. I really hate hearing that... its normal its normal... not that I want it to be something not normal but I just feel like a idiot when they brush me off. I really like my regular dr b/c he seems so compassionate. He never makes me feel like a idiot for complaining/asking about anything. Thank God I see him on Monday. okay... so anyways... the doctor gave me another prescription for my migrane medicine b/c i'm almostout of what i have... I'll have to get it filled tomorrow. He told me to go home and take TWO pills and find my happy place. I haven't slept yet but I'm pretty close to it. I have been able to relax thanks to my inlaws stepping up and taking care of Darcy and supper. Matthew worked late again tonight. He's not sure if he will have to work late again tomorrow night or not. But he's working next saturday... not this saturday but the saturday after that... I guess its good b/c for once the overtime will be used to build our checking/savings... where as before he felt he was working but we weren't getting ahead.

Oh... good news!!!!! We have a contract on our house!!!! Its not from the couple who's been looking at it or from the man who wanted to buy it for his mom... its a totally new couple who looked at it yesterday TWICE and wrote up a contract!!! Isn't that awesome!?!

Thanks for all the comments from everyone concerning my health. I've had phone calls and emails from several of you. I appreciate you all thinking and praying for me/us.

special shout out to the 'pretty lady'... glad to know you're still out there. thanks for the prayers... you're absolutely precious as gold!!!!!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I know what you mean about getting upset when they say "Its normal" because in our minds we are thinking "normal for them maybe but not for us!" It can be frustrating.

Did you ever find out if you had to take another sugar test?

Nicole said...

oh... i forgot to tell you guys... no i don't have to take the 3 hour sugar test :)