Tuesday, February 14, 2006

.

Happy Valentines Day!!

Matthew and I haven't officially exchanged gifts yet but I know that I got a gift certificate to the spa :) No I didn't snoop... he blurted it out. See we've been doing the envelope system and I gave him money for my gift but I also gave him money for car maintenance (we were supposed to have our tires rotated and oil changed in both vehicles over the weekend) and gas. Saturday when he got home from shopping he asked me how much money I had given him. I told him and he said he had gotten to Walmart and realized he had more money than he thought and was afraid he didn't pay at the spa... yep... he just blurted it out like that... but the look on his face was priceless!!! He was so upset and I laughed so hard I cried... I thought it was so sweet. I guess when he gets home today I'll get my card :) Heather also got a gift certificate to the spa... we made our appointments for Thursday. I'm really excited... I'm going to have the pregnancy massage done.

I got Matthew some clothes (which i already gave to him). But I also got him some things he's been wanting for his banjo. It hasn't come in the mail yet so I might just wait and give it to him for his birthday... which is on Sunday... he doesn't know I ordered the stuff.

I also got Jessica a little card and a flower that came in a cute little pot. I didn't get Darcy anything b/c she's too little to remember.

well i'd better go. I'm supposed to be resting but Heather's gone to surprise Michael. I'm gonna try and clean up a little while Darcy's napping.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So sweet! I love how he just blurted it out and then got upset! Priceless.