Friday, February 10, 2006

The rest of my day

Okay... well after the flood I ended up staying awake. Heather and I slowly got ready... we went to Old Navy. I really needed to find Darcy a jacket... I had avoided buying her one thus far but figured maybe I should get her one. But Old Navy didn't have any jackets!!!!!! I got her a few other little things and got Matthew some clothes for his b'day/valentines' day. We also ran into Hibbett's where I got Darcy some new pink & gray new balances.... her feet grow so quickly.

tomorrow I'm going to attempt to take Jessica to Justice's so she can spend her left over gift certificate. She's supposed to go with Matthew at some point to buy Valentines' day gifts.

On to my health... my vision is terrible. i've still got a headache but I knew today would be the only chance I would get to buy matthew's presents. I got my prescription filled for my happy pill and the one Darcy got for her dry skin/rash. I took two around 5 and I'm feeling a little odd. I was supposed to call the doctor today to find out if they got the results from my urine back but I forgot... guess I'll find out on Monday... I see MY Dr. on monday.

The house... well we got a contract yesterday and I counteroffered. They accepted my counter offer and we're supposed to close sometime this month. Yippee!!! As far as what Matthew and I will do next... well we're definitely not going to rush into anything. And we're not going to buy a house before the twins get here. We will more than likely wait until mid summer or maybe until after school starts. But of course we'll be looking the whole time... just incase we find our dreamhouse.

Well I think thats all for now. Gonna snuggle with my hubby on the couch.

4 comments:

native-nc said...

Great news on the house!! We will be praying that all goes through. And praying that your headaches will vanish!!

~Crystal~ said...

Congrats on the house! And I'm still praying.

Staci said...

Get ready to sign a lot of paperwork!

I'm excited for you guys! Wow a prayer answered!

Jamie said...

PRAISE GOD!! That will be one less thing to worry about now!