Friday, February 24, 2006

Update on Rocky

I just spoke to Tara... she's on her way home to be with her son. She's going to be back first thing in the morning and bring her son with her. I will probably have him all weekend... which is no big deal b/c he's great kid.

They haven't been told what's going on with Rocky... they're doing test but have no results back yet. I think the stress is starting to build up. She was telling me that she's worried about her job... sucks that she has to worry about that during a time like this... but she's worried b/c she's the only income. She has used all her sick/vacation days. So the days she has to take off to be with him she doesn't get paid. It cost her a little over $30 a day to drive down here to visit him. I didn't even think about it... gas and money for the parking deck ($6 for the stinkin parking deck!!!) And more if she wants to eat. I know God will provide but it doesn't mean you don't worry about how and when. Please continue to pray for them.

No comments: