Thursday, February 02, 2006

tired

Well Darcy woke up today feeling much better... no fever!! whoo hoo... she's been all over the place today into everything and wanting everyone's attention! we've just tried the 10th attempt to put her down for the night. The first one was totally by accident. Matthew thought it was 8pm and instead it was 7pm. But since she went to sleep without a fight we thought she might have needed the extra rest. Well about an hour later she was up and has been up and down every since then. I think this time was the last - cross your fingers!

I've been extremely tired today... i think the last 2 nights of light sleeping hasn't helped. And I've also been really uncomfortable today. But I feel more for my hubby. He's been so wonderful lately (of course he's always wonderful) but the last few nights he's really been a big help with Darcy being sick... and he's the one that has to get up at 4am! I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday... he needs the rest. Not only has he been helping with Darcy but he's also done the laundry and most of the housework the last few days. I know I know... its a shame that he has to do it when I'm here all day and I hate using this as an excuse but I've really been tired lately. I'm so thankful for my hubby... he doesn't even say anything to me about 'it' not being done... he just does it without complaining.

We are able to have our first date night Saturday night in months. We're planning on going to dinner at Taste of Thailand... yummy! That will probably be the only thing we do but we're just happy to be able to go out to eat - alone. We made a deal that we'd budget in date nights. I know when the boys get here it will be harder to do but until then we need to take some time for ourselves.

Tonight we watched Survivor, CSI: Las Vegas and without a trace... Heather watched the first 2 with us but didn't make it through Without a Trace... she's really not feeling good. Jessica studied through Survivor. She's grounded... not sure till when yet. Matt and i need to talk about it. Its the same thing we've been talking to her about all stinkin year. We've asked her to write down in her agenda her homework and any test. So on Monday she wrote down she had a science test on friday. I made her a little note in her agenda to remind her to bring home her science book during the week so we could study a little bit each night... did she??? NO! So tonight she finally brings home a study guide. Then she smarts off to me and tells me she knows it. So I start asking her questions from the study guide... she's clueless!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the time she went to bed she knew 98% of the questions I asked her. I'm hoping she does good on the test... on the last report card she made a D in science... this was the first time she'd ever made anything lower than a 78!

well i'm gonna go to bed early.... hope all is well in your world.

No comments: