Friday, February 03, 2006

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO......

KELLY STAGGS!!!!!

Kelly is the wife of the dorky Tommy Staggs, whose 26th birthday is today.... thats Tommy's birthday incase I didn't make myself clear. She's also the lovely mother of Will Staggs, whose been very sick this past week. I've known kelly for ... i dunno... several years now. I really wasn't sure of her when I first met her... only b/c I was being poisoned by another friend. But she (the other friend) turned out to be the snake and Kelly was the sweetheart. I'm very thankful for the friendship we have now. Our families, the staggs and the whites, have always been very close. The staggs were at the hospital when I was born and my folks were there when their kids were born. Heck... they were there when Jessica was born! We grew up taking family vacations together. We, tommy and I, fought like cats and dogs. Matthew was always the sweet one. I think its cause I took up for him. Anyways... I'm really glad that through the years we've still remained close. I'm looking forward to taking family vacations with Kelly and her crew.

okay well thats enough about that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole...I'm glad you found it too :) We haven't been to Alabama since we moved in 99. We lived in Riverchase for about 8 months... we may make a trip this summer so Lee might be able to meet up with IZ but we will see (it would only be for a coulpe of days). But he may go alone and leave us in Kentucky. Oh what I would do for some Grady's pasta and chicken!!