Wednesday, February 08, 2006

update

bare with me... i'm on drugs!

long story short... or as short as I can be.

I went to bed with a throbbing headache. I woke up during the night several times... still with a headache!! I woke up this morning and it was still here!!! my mom convinced me to call my OB... I really didn't think it was pregnancy related but I'm glad I called. Turns out my blood pressure is high and I have protein in my urine... which can be a sign of preclampsea (sp). So they sent my home with a urine catcher - LOL- I have to collect my urine for 24 hours and then take it back tomorrow. And I have to go to the fire station often to have my blood pressure checked... if the higher number is over 150 or the lower number is over 94 I have to call. Today it was 148/88... which isn't tooo high but for me it is... mine is normally 110/50 something... they always comment on how low mine is.... anyways when i got home my dad came over to take care of Darcy while I tried to rest... I was able to take one of my migrane pills and chill. By 6pm my entire family had ended up in our little basement apartment! my parents, my sister and her hubby AND OF COURSE ZAC! I had already agreed to pick up zachery from school today b/c my sister was in a seminar until 5pm... she had no idea what had happened today so my dad picked him up from school. He was good for the first hour but after that he was sooooo loud!!!

all of them left here around 6pm... they took the girls with them so i could get some rest... matthew worked late again tonight... he got home just after 7pm. Last night he got home around the same time.

i'm going to lay down!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a Bummer! I had preeclampsia with Aidan and the whole protein in the urine. They didn't find out about mine till the end so it's really good you caught yours now so they can watch you and the babies. Now you HAVE to rest so at least that's a bonus. Hope you feel better soon!!

Vickie said...

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. You take care of your self and I hope you get to feeling better. Take it easy. I'll be praying for you. Love ya!!

~Crystal~ said...

I was wondering why I haven't heard from you. If you need anything please let me know, OK?