Friday, October 03, 2008

This and That

The 'check it out' post was supposed to be a video from the news about a bomb scare at our local shopping mall... it was a hoax.

Darcy only went to school on Wednesday this week. I sent her today but they called me around 10:30 saying she wasn't acting like herself. I went and got her. I think she's fine but I understand their concern. She complained of a tummy ache and I later remember that I'd given her her meds this morning and she refused to eat breakfast. I'm sure thats what caused the tummy ache. She seems fine now.

Today Darcy and I are going to watch Jessica's last volleyball game. Its in Trussville. Afterwards the girls are spending the night with my parents. I WAS looking forward to a relaxing Saturday with my men but Matthew just called to tell me he was working tomorrow! I shouldn't complain since Christmas is so close. I'm thankful he has a job!

We're planning our trip to the Sunshine Farms on Oct 18th. We went there last year for the first time and decided to make it a tradition. Matt's family went last year and they'll be going again this year. When we get back we'll carve/paint our pumpkins. Do you have any fall traditions?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah... trick or treating. :) Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

I make applesauce & cranberry/orange sauce.