Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Just Catching You Up!

All is well in our house... well sorta.

Matthew's still getting over the 'crud' but did make it to the doctor Monday for a shot and a few prescriptions. His poor throat has been killing him! It hurts to drink!

Boys are fine. Darcy's good and Jessica is A OKAY.

Jessica started basketball and cheerleading this week. She's got practice until 5:15 everyday between the two sports - except Wednesdays. We knew she was going to be busy but we didn't expect the cheerleading part. She decided to do it at the last minute. Her coach said she was 'really good' so we'll see. She's done it twice before but both times were different experiences with different teams. I'm hoping this time around it will be good.

She's growing like crazy too! She's already outgrown her jeans. She's up to a size 2 now... gee how I only wish! LOL

I guess its something you can't afford - growing that is. Darcy's getting taller. Her pants are too big in the waist but end up being too short. She's in between a 3T & 4T. For length she needs the 4t but they're huge!! Her shirts are definitely 4t. I learned that the hard way last week when I sent her to school in a 3t shirt that I had just pulled the tags off. I was determined that she was going to wear this shirt since she hadn't already. It was bad. I guess I'll be packing up a box to send to Staci soon.

My boys are growing too. They're definitely in a 2t. I didn't realize how much of their pants were a 24 months... big difference! Again... I'll be getting some boxes ready to send to North Carolina!

Well I'm going to get busy with some laundry. I missed the gym this morning b/c I had nothing to work out in - seriously! But I did work out twice yesterday so its okay. I went to my water class yesterday morning and then yesterday afternoon I met my friend at the track and we jogged/walked.

Leave comments!! I've felt pretty lonely lately!

***edited***
up above I said its growing was something you can't afford but I meant to say avoid!!! LOL I guess my brain was thinking how expensive clothes can be! LOL

3 comments:

native-nc said...

Love the new look. Makes me want to do a new one myself.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog...I redid mine...and posted!!!

Staci said...

I have something SUPER cute for Darcy Bug. I will be sending a package your way soon. Chloe and Darcy have the same problem... long and skinny- HA- don't you wish you had that problem? I wish I did! Chloe's pants she wore tonight were a PERFECT fit, they are a 12-18 months and they are Izod brand I think- who knows I got them like 2 years ago from my friend Sheryl who bought them from her inlaws yard sale. Long Story Short, I know what you mean. Chloe has such a big head that getting shirts over her head is a problem too! So if I go with the 24 months I know we are safe, in lenght and head size too. Lol.

I will be praying for Matthew. have you heard anything on the job change yet?

One last thing- did you know that Mary Kay has a little mascot named Darcy? Have you caught that yet?

I LOVE My packages from Nicole. She's been sending them for 10 years now!!! First to my mom (for my sister) and now to me!!! XOXOXOXO for you and your family!