Tuesday, October 14, 2008

***Fireproof***

Matthew and I had a date last night. We went to the movies with my parents and their church to see Fireproof. It was a really good movie. The church had reserved 2 theaters so it was like Sunday morning church service. It was nice to see people I hadn't seen in a long time.


The movie was really sincere. I didn't take away any huge lessons. I don't mean this to come out wrong but I have a really amazing husband and together we have a really great marriage. There's always room for improvement though. We both left there feeling really good about our own marriage. It reinforced the reasons why we do what we do. I love my husband and I'm IN LOVE with my husband. I'd definitely recommend this movie to everyone I know... married, single, divorced, dating, engaged... young or old.

3 comments:

native-nc said...

Sorry I keep missing your calls..miss talking to you.

Eric said...

The wife and I will have to see this movie. Also, I got the trophy. Its in my car. Let me know when you want it and your seasoning!

One more thing, we are missing $1,000 that was hidden under our bed. Do you know anything about this?

Jen said...

Ah hah! I was right it was in Eric's car!!!!!!!