Thursday, October 09, 2008

THEY FLOATED!

Some of you are going to read this post and LAUGH OUT LOUD while others say "Oh Nicole!"

I couldn't find my bathingsuit this morning for water aerobics so I made do. I used my bottoms from another suit but for a top I layered a cami with a shelf bra with a tank top. It didn't work!

I knew right away this was a bad idea! I spent most of the class rearranging myself. I was actually a little embarrassed... what me get embarrassed... yep!

The first half of the class is high intensity where we do a lot of jogging and kickboxing. My instructor thought it was funny. She kept saying well its only ladies in here! The second half wasn't as bad.

I've found my bathing suit since then and you'd better believe I'm going to wear it next time!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Well, atleast you know you wouldn't drown since you have your own flotation devices?!

Staci said...

LOL... that is great. I would have NEVER gone into our YMCA pool without a suit.