Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our newest addition

We named our kitten Tebow... after my favorite quarterback Tim Tebow of the Florida Gators. He's adjusting to a house full of excitment. He acts extremely tamed. He hasn't scratched anyone and he lets the little ones hold him. He slept with Jessica last night per her request but it didn't go so well. In the wee hours she came flying into our room with the cat. She said he wouldn't stop whinning. I told her to put him in the computer room and shut the door but she said she could still hear him. She said he would keep jumping off the bed but then meow until she picked him up again. I asked her what she wanted me to do about it and she said "FIX IT!" I laughed and told her kittens were like babies that they slept during the day and whined at night!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Probably... I heard that at the Calera/Montevallo exit you get off and follow signs. I'll find out what it's called. But for $8 you fill a bushel of peaches and bring it home. I think it would be fun to do strawberries too.

Jen said...

Love the cat's name!