Monday, July 07, 2008

Oh My

Jessica and Darcy have their moments like I'm sure most siblings do. Its kinda funny b/c of their age gap (9 years... same between my sister and myself) you'd think it wouldn't be so bad. Well just now I'm in the computer room paying bills while their in the living room. I hear them bickering back and forth so I tell Jessica to shut up. Then I hear Darcy in that whinny voice nan-nana-boo-boo tone say "your momma's gonna slap your face" repeated 2x. I laughed. I don't know where she got that from but it was really funny. Yes, I got on to her for saying that! Jessica was laughing too though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOl My sis and I are 10 years apart. I remember arguing with her when she was little for taking my things or drawing on something of mine she should not have. Her fav was "I'm telling dad..." Now we don't argue - I just ignore her.