Tuesday, July 01, 2008

ERRANDS

I had to run some errands today and I took Darcy with me. We had to be a the dreadful WIC office at 12:45... an hour or more later I left.

I took Darcy to Sonic to get a milk shake... I just wanted to spend some extra time with her b/c Jessica has been doing a lot of fun stuff without her.

After Sonic I went next door to CVS.... I didn't have a plan but I knew I couldn't be that close and not stop! LOL I had saw on www.iheartcvs.com about the coppertone chapstick producing ecb's so I thought I'd buy 2 at $1.99 at piece and score $10 ECBS... well I couldn't find it!!! I couldn't find the waterbabies stick either. By this point I had already agreed to letting Darcy get a little mermaid spin brush and I got one of the boys one too... it was a BOGO. They can share! LOL just kidding! I also picked up some cvs brand baby oil. I used my $2.00 cvs skincare on it. I used $5 ecbs and paid $3 OOP... I know I know... not my best but that just goes to show you that YOU NEED TO LEAVE THE KIDS AT HOME AND AT LEAST HAVE A PLAN BEFORE GOING IN!!!

I'm home now and my hubby is working late... not sure how late but late. Jessica is gone to spend the night with a friend. I wanted to cut the grass this afternoon but it doesn't look like I'll get to. We fired the lawn guy in effort to save money but so far I've only been able to cut the grass twice! Its looks BAD! My poor hubby can't cut it b/c he has severe allergies... He does cut it but I fuss at him. Besides I like cutting it but I just don't have time.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I found the face sticks our cvs has like 7 of them,.

Staci said...

that was me!