Friday, July 18, 2008

13 years ago

Its hard to imagine that 13 years ago today I was giving birth at age 15. My world would never be the same after Jessica entered my life. I thank God for her and all the wonderful changes that came with her on that day.

She's a fantastic young lady with a HUGE heart. She loves her family and it always willing to help out. She's a wonderful daughter, stepdaughter, granddaugther, great granddaughter and neice. She's a wonderful big sister and she is loved deeply by her siblings. Everyone that knows Jessica knows how polite and sweet she is to everyone.

My baby is a teenager!!!!

Leave her a birthday wish on this special day and I'll make sure she gets it!

8 comments:

Jen said...

It is hard to believe she is all growed up! Happy birthday!

Eric said...

Happy Birthday!!!

~Crystal~ said...

Just looking at those pictures....Goodness! It seems like she really grew up after the twins were born. She changed alot. Knowing she's 13 makes me feel especially old. She's such a beautiful young lady. HAPPY BIG 13!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Jessica Happy Birthday to Jessica, Happy Birthday Dear Jessicaaaaaaa Happy Birthday to You ! And many mooooooore. :)

Vickie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!

I remember the first time I saw Jess in her pumpkin seat. I thought she was one of the cutest babies I had ever seen.

Love ya!
Vickie

Staci said...

OH Happy BIRTHDAY Girl... I'm sorry I didn't get anything in the mail to you.... It came up on me too fast! I haven't ever stopped praying for you and I will always have a place in my heart JUST for you! You are your mom's delight and I know God has a special plan for your life. Never give up on your dreams! LOVE YOU-
!~Aunt Stackie~!

native-nc said...

pray for staci today,check out my blog.

Jamie said...

Happy birthday, Jessica!