Wednesday, July 16, 2008

God answered Darcy's prayers!

The kids went outside and Jessica went moments behind them. She said Darcy was holding something above her head and Goose (our dog) was chasing her. As Jessica got closer she realized Darcy was holding a kitten!!!!
And she was screaming "don't hurt my kitten Goose!"
I went outside to see what was going on and thats when Darcy informed me "I guess I got a new pet kitten!" I couldn't break her heart... especially since she's been asking for one for MONTHS! I guess in her little world she'd thought God answered her prayers! Well he did because I couldn't say no. I brought it inside and bathed it... TWICE actually. The first time with Dawn to get rid of the flees (but I didn't see any flees) and then with baby shampoo. It never scratched me. It was very calm. I'm not sure if its a she or a he but my mother in law is coming over soon to check her out.





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute kitten! We live on a farm and always seem to have someone dropping off a kitten or 2. They are so fun to watch while they play.

Eric said...

Jazzy, the cat we inherited, just got picked up today by his Uncle Jimmy to find a new home. I became allergic to him. Either way, when he meet me at the house to pick him up there was two kittens on my porch...the neighbors. I had to go tell him that his cats babies were on my deck.

amyelizabeth said...

so sweet!

Jamie said...

Look how happy that little girl is!! I don't know that I could've said no either!