Sunday, July 06, 2008

CVS TRIPPIN


Sorry its blurry... I was trying to hurry b/c tiny hands were picking things up and running off.

My total OOP was around $12.
I was really upset b/c my $10 ECB didn't print of my Olay products.
I don't know why but they didn't!!!
I got...
2 packs of pampers
2 bottle of head and shoulders shampoo
2 shaving gels
1 cvs face scrub
1 febreeze candle
2 cans of pringles
2 bottles of Olay Ribbons body wash
1 softsoap spa body wash
2 gillete body wash + shampoo
1 old spice body wash
1 bottle febreeze fabric spray
1 febreeze air spray
2 cans of pledge
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Does the Gillete count towards the Olay deal?? It looks that way in the circular cause it's in the same box.

Vickie said...

I've heard of quite a few people that are having problems with the ECB's printing out.

Jamie said...

I did the Olay thing today and bought a Gillete and it does count towards it. I hope you called about that one and the Dove one. Those are big ones.

Vickie said...

If the Gillette doesn't work towards it than why is it included in the blocked in picture with the other products?

I think ya'll need to call CVS and tell them that it should be included because the ad is misleading.