Friday, July 11, 2008

CVS TODAY



I was in the area and couldn't resist... This transaction was done in my head while I was shopping but I only spent OOP $2 and some change.

I need to pay closer attention to the limits on things because I was hoping to score some ECB's from my pringles but I'd already reached my limit!!! I would have used my other card if I'd see the limit amount.

The cereal bowls were on clearance for .49 cents and Kellogs sent me a booklet of $1 off any kellogs product!

The MAIN reason why I was going to today is b/c this morning when I called CVS back to find out about my Olay ECB deal that didn't print they said the next transaction I did the 10 ecb's would print on the receipt.
WELL IT DIDN'T!!!
So I called them from my cell phone in the store and they threw in a extra $5 ecb's but I told them that didn't cover my gas! The ecb's will print out by Sunday afternoon.
I only earned $1 ECB from the scrub towels.... oh well! I got what I needed and only spent $2 so I'm okay with that!
THE BEST PART OF THE TRIP....
I met a fellow CVS'er... Her name is Heather and she read the same sites I do about CVS. We chatted for a bit and swapped emails.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that they expired and that you could have more than one card! I'm still learning. I haven't been this week. My CVS is about 30 min. away so I only go when it's on my way to some place. That's great that you met a fellow shopper!

~Crystal~ said...

I'm cracking up at the little hand in the picture.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole,

It's Heather, your fellow CVS fan! Just wanted to let you know that I found your blog!

I will e-mail you shortly also!

Jen said...

I go tomorrow I so excited!

Anonymous said...

I love that the hand is going for the gummy bears!!!!

Staci said...

The hand made me take a 2nd look. Great shot! Who was it?