Saturday, July 19, 2008

CVS Trip #574



I went today and took my FIL with me. He seemed pretty impressed with my CVS skills.

My TOTAL OOP was $2.82

I saved $111.and some change

I earned 10 ECB's... I think I only used 4 ECB's

I did 4 transactions

Here's my stuff

1 Comfy new Cat bed for my kitty (in the back behind the L'oreal stuff)
2 bottles of CVS baby shampoo
2 bottles of CVS baby wash
2 Lysol wipes
2 boxes of CVS wipes
2 bottles of ALL detergent
2 bottles of L Oreal Shampoo & Conditioner
2 boxes of CVS cotton swabs
1 CVS brand mucinex for children
1 bag of skittles
1 Glade plug in fan
2 Glade refils
1 Caress Body wash
2 Sure Deodorants
1 bag of cough drops
2 packs of trident
1 skor bar (candy bar)
1 Oral B power rangers toothbrush
1 pack of AAA energizer batteries


Again I spent ONLY $2.82 of my money.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so I've decided that I'm going to mail you 10.00 every couple of weeks...you can spend 3.00 of it at CVS and use the rest to mail all of it my way...whatcha' think :)

Mrs. J said...

that's so cool! I wonder how you did each transaction

Melissa said...

You go girl! Way to impress the FIL!! :)

Mel said...

First time I saw you working the CVS.......i think ya got it!