Tuesday, July 15, 2008

CVS TRIP


I wasn't able to get everything I had planned on getting but thats okay.
I had Darcy with me and she did pretty good... till the end when she found some opened M & M's while I was checking out and she helped herself to them... But hey who can blame her!!!
I did 2 transactions and on the first one I forgot to use my ECB's so I paid OOP $3.78.
My 2nd transaction only cost me .80 cents! Not bad!!!! The total before taxes was $49.72!!!! I only used $15 in ECB's!!!
I came home with $19 ECB's and $1 off any colgate toothbrush crt.
I got my 10 ecb's from the Olay deal from last week that never printed
AND
It looks like they gave me an extra 15 ecb's... i used those on the 2nd transaction. I've never used that many ecb's on one transaction but it wasn't broken up so I had too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: