Tuesday, July 15, 2008

CVS TRIP AGAIN

I went again today... I can't help myself!!!

I bought ...
1 pack of huggies
2 One liter of evian waters
2 CVS face cleansing wipes
1 pack of gummie worms
1 bag of pistachios
6 bottles of nail polish
2 bottles of herbal essence
1 tube of children's colgate toothpaste
1 photo album... I'm sending this to Aunt Helen!!! She'll love it!!!


I think thats all... I spent less than $2... TWO DOLLARS OOP!!! And gained a bunch of ecb's but only spent 10!!!

I think I'm going to get a box of stuff together and take it to the women's shelter in town. I don't think I'll ever use 12 bottles of nail polish!! LOL

1 comment:

Jen said...

So, Eric and I saw your parents at Longhorn last night, I pointed them out to him and explained who they were. He said ooooooohhhhhh.