Tuesday, July 08, 2008

HOTTER THAN YOU KNOW WHAT!

That was our upstairs area last night.... H O T ! ! The a/c had quit at some point and we didn't realize it until bedtime. We put the fan to try and unthaw it but it took a long time before we were able to turn it back on. It was soooo hot. I could hear my boys coughing and I knew it was because they were HOT! We all woke up this morning with stuffy nosey but we're back to normal now. At nap time the a/c had stopped working again so I cut it back to the fan and I'm going to keep it there until later this afternoon. Hopefully we can have some a/c tonight.

As I laid there last night miserable and whinning to God to please let the a/c work He kinda put me in my place. I was quickly reminded that not having a/c was the least of my worries. That there's millions of people everywhere that don't have a/c in the summer or heat in the winter. Some don't have roofs over the heads to keep the rain off. So I'm okay with the a/c acting goofy because things could be worse.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

AMEN to that Girlfriend. We are soooo BLESSED!! PRAISE YOU JESUS!!!!

I still say.....camp out down stairs where it is cool. I had rather sleep on the floor where it is cool than sleep in the finest bed where it is hot!

Jamie said...

You are so right about that. We have so much more than a lot of folks. Maybe you could make some easy money somehow... hmmm... how could you do that?