Wednesday, July 05, 2006

We've been

at the emergency room!!!!! I got a phone call around 2pm. Matthew called... He said he'd gotten shocked and was going to the ER. Now if you know my husband than you know he's very quiet and doesn't draw unnessecary attention to himself. Luckily I was able to meet him there and he had several test done. They kept him there for a little while to observe him and do more test. Everything checked out fine. The doctor told him to stay home tomorrow but he's not sure if he will or not.

Here's the story....
He was at work and was going to do something with some big cable. He asked if it was alive and the other guy said he'd turned it off. Well he didn't! and my poor husband grabbed it with both hands and it went in one arm through his heart and out the other arm. He's very lucky.

3 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Oh my! How scary! Glad he's OK.

Anonymous said...

Glad Matthew is ok.

native-nc said...

Glad he's OK!!